From Wednesday 15 December 2021, if you are aged 18 or over, to enter one of our events, you must have proof of one of the following using the NHS Covid Pass:
- vaccinated with two doses of an approved vaccine (or one of the single-dose Janssen vaccine) OR
- taken a PCR or rapid lateral flow test within the last 48 hours, OR
- exempt from vaccination or vaccination and testing on the basis of a medical exemption or clinical trial participation
We ask that you take your test as close to your visit as possible and within 12 hours. This will strengthen the protection testing provides.
For people who are not able to access the NHS App or prefer non-digital means, a letter can be sent via post. There are separate letters for travel abroad and entry to domestic public spaces – please refer to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/
We also require anyone aged 11 – 17 to provide proof of a negative lateral flow test or vaccination.
Should the Government guidelines deem that it is unsafe to run an event, the Immediate Live Book in Confidence Promise means that you can transfer your ticket to a future event or receive a refund (excluding the transaction fee and SEE Refund Protection cost, where purchased).
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
All attendees must agree NOT to attend if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event
All attendees must agree to be considerate to those around them at all times and respectful of all safety measures at the show
The wearing of face coverings are now mandatory inside the event, unless you are exempt or it is not practical to wear one, such as when eating, drinking or exercising.
We will continue to limit the overall number of visitors and exhibitors in attendance and will ask visitors to identify their preferred arrival time when they book
- We have increased the aisle widths and the distance between stands and features to make it easier to move around
- There can be separate entry and exit points as needed
- There will be frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, toilets and touch points around the venue
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities will be provided throughout the venue and we encourage all visitors and exhibitors to regularly utilise them
- Contactless payment will be encouraged (along with contactless ticket scanning)
- Exhibiting companies will be asked to undertake an enhanced risk assessment to ensure they are COVID-19 secure in line with any existing guidance