Over and above our current Covid Commitment we are currently awaiting updated detail on the proposed legal introduction of vaccine passports which may require all event attendees to provide proof, via a specific method, of double vaccination. We will update all bookers as soon as we have the necessary information.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
The safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff is our highest priority.
Our events have been curated to ensure we can deliver wonderful days out within the parameters of any relevant government guidelines.
With the relaxing of rules from 19 July 2021, we still intend to follow any recommendations and guidelines to help ensure you enjoy your visit in confidence.
If you have any questions or DO NOT agree to provide proof of covid certification, please contact [email protected]
OUR COVID COMMITMENT
1) All attendees to our events must be prepared to show proof of either
a) having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending*
Please note we will accept any proof given at point of vaccination for those vaccinated overseas .
b) a negative Lateral Flow Test result**, which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre free of charge, within 48 hours of the event.
c) If you are resident in England, proof of natural immunity (positive PCR test within the last six months, after self-isolation has ended and up to 180 days after taking the test). Demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App.
We will accept various forms of proof and will use a common-sense approach when checking your status. Your data will not be required nor stored by us, proof can simply be shown to a member of staff.
*For vaccinations this includes:
– the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU TAKE A PHOTO OF THE VALID QR CODE OR BRING A PRINTOUT WITH YOU AS POOR CONNECTIVITY ON YOUR SMART PHONE MAY NOT PERMIT THE APP TO LOAD
– the small vaccination record card given to you at the immunisation site
– a letter from the NHS – you can request this by calling 119
– a letter from a GP showing details of vaccines administered
**For the LFT test result, this includes:
– an email or text confirming your result
– a photograph of the test stick (not the physical stick)
– a record of the result shown via the NHS app
2) All attendees must agree NOT to attend if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
3) All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
4) All attendees must agree to be considerate to those around them at all times and respectful of all safety measures at the show.
While face masks will no longer be mandatory, we encourage visitors, exhibitors and staff to wear one in crowded areas or while in close proximity to other people.
Please be respectful of others’ personal choice.
We will continue to limit the overall number of visitors and exhibitors in attendance and will ask visitors to identify their preferred arrival time when they book
- We have increased the aisle widths and the distance between stands and features to make it easier to move around
- There can be separate entry and exit points as needed
- There will be frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, toilets and touch points around the venue
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities will be provided throughout the venue and we encourage all visitors and exhibitors to regularly utilise them
- Contactless payment will be encouraged (along with contactless ticket scanning)
- Exhibiting companies will be asked to undertake an enhanced risk assessment to ensure they are COVID-19 secure in line with any existing guidance